Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application of z0rn ;)

+2
WIDMO
z0rn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application of z0rn ;) Empty Application of z0rn ;) Mon May 26, 2014 6:27 pm

z0rn

Hello CICHO clan, i'm .z0rn.,
My realy name is Leo i'm 24 years old and i'm french (i live in france).
I wana join your clan because i like it =) and because Slaughter is my best friend ingame =)
I play in AxG server, "Dead Cat" CTF Minsta+hook.

Thanks if i can enter on your clan, Bye And Have Fun !

_______

z0rn  Smile

2Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Mon May 26, 2014 8:43 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Hi zorn:)
well..... firstly we have to check ur skill, u should to know that we look for, good players to our clan. Rockcat, and Skryto also play on ctf minsta, so be in good contact with them INGAME Smile

3Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 am

Zyloh

Admin

HayHay !!!
Welcome on our forum =)
For joining our clan, if you are mainly CTF minsta player, just see it with Skryto and Rockcat. They are the only CTF minsta players here (i play minsta too, but only on Xonotic.) and they are the only who can decide about that. ( CiChociemni have the most of the players on CRA).
Good Luck so =)

https://cichochemni-nex.forumactif.org

4Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Tue May 27, 2014 4:12 pm

z0rn

Heya all and thx very mutch for reply, Zyloh, i have Xonotic too =) but i didn't see u before  Smile 

5Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Wed May 28, 2014 8:31 am

slaughter

Yo , yo , yo Zorn , good luck at that , and Zorn is a good player , his skill is like my . Is a player of nex who hasn't xon ? Smile) i play very much dm on xon but rarely Smile And i didn't saw rockcat yet... on what servers he plays ?

6Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Wed May 28, 2014 5:31 pm

AngeBabCool

He's used to RM thebadasschoobs's serveur

Abc

7Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Fri May 30, 2014 4:08 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Zorn, visit our irc channel. I dont know, are u ever was on irc, so i tell u how to join step by step Very Happy.
From thebadasschoobs.org u choose -> irc chat -> write nick -> write our adress : /join #cicho Smile
There is huge chance, to meet our minsta players, and eventually, invite eachother to dualmatch:)

8Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Sat May 31, 2014 11:01 am

z0rn

ok thx =)

9Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Sat May 31, 2014 5:37 pm

rockcat

Hi z0rn, if u want join our channel, u can use this link:

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=cicho

but u rly should get irc client for comfort chatting.

10Application of z0rn ;) Empty Re: Application of z0rn ;) Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:36 am

Zyloh

Admin

z0rn wrote:Heya all and thx very mutch for reply, Zyloh, i have Xonotic too =) but i didn't see u before  Smile 

It's maybe normal, i don't play there with this nick, you maybe know me as Rellik. I usually play DTG server and a bit of the Prophet one.
Good luck to you by the way.

https://cichochemni-nex.forumactif.org

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum