Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:50 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Dear mates, Toux have a new own clan!!!!, and he's willing to play clanwar with us Smile. His clan called ( SiN ). We didnt talked about date and time yet, so thats a introduction propose. Who is for it ? Smile

pvblivs

Clanwars are always welcome!

3Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:53 am

Zyloh

Admin

you don't have to ask to me, i'm for it!

https://cichochemni-nex.forumactif.org

WIDMO

WIDMO

HEY! Guys i have news about clanwar with SiN. Toux send me information about date : This Sounday 9pm GMT +2.   Sin have own serwer, so now i'm just waiting for adress, and IP of Toux.

WIDMO

WIDMO

ok that is : 5.39.89.196:27000

blueShift

Which maps are we going to play or do we decide on sunday ?

Zyloh

Admin

Who will be here on our side ?

PS: I don't know if i will be here, i have to bake babysitting for my brother the week.

Zyloh

Admin

/!\DOUBLEPOST/!\

I don't know what we have to think about sefer...
Yesturday i saw him and asked him fot the clanwar, the conversation was like.

Zyloh- Sefer ?
Sefer- Yes ?
Z- Will you be here for the clanwar against the SiN ?
S- *blank*

He was still speaking with a guy, but was like he didn't want to give any answers. Not the first time he make that kind of things. That annoying me a lot, but only my opinion.

WIDMO

WIDMO

Mate, he's wired... anyway i didnt saw him on clanwar, by long time.. Btw, i took info for Rethy, hope that he will arrive:P

10Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:47 am

WIDMO

WIDMO

My types of maps :diselpower, cpm- 27 nex, ospdm- 8 nex

11Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:58 am

Violent

Please, PLEASE, decide the rules BEFORE the clanwar.
I am still pissed off by the mess happened in the cicho vs kakteam clanwar.
MAKE RULES BEFORE THE CLANWAR, you have all the day tomorrow to set the rules, please don't let me alone try to make some rules DURING the clanwar, because if something like that happens again, i'm going to leave the clan, since would be the fourth time our clan has problems during a clanwar because our "leader" isn't able to organize properly a clanwar.
It's annoying and gives to other clans and people the impression we are just a messy clan with a clan leader who doesn't give a fuck about doing things properly.

I propose 3 matches, so 3 maps, 4 if the game will be draw but NO MORE than those. Clanwar will start late and i don't want to stay many hours at computer, it's summer.
Maps, i suggest dieselpower, q2warehouse, solarae-nex as main maps and q2edge as map for the draw match, if we will need it.

Please contact Toux and decide with him and his clan the rules no more than 6pm, so Widmo, that "should" be the clan leader, will make another post here IN TIME to inform all the clan about time, maps, rules and clan players list.
Probabily you, Widmo, should contact everyone before the clanwar to know exactly who will come and if they will do it in time.
It will take you few minutes of your time and it's necessary and, since you wanted to do the leader, do it properly or just ask someone else to do it if you're not enough good to do it.
Don't disappoint me again.

See you there tomorrow, will keep an eye on forum to see news about clanwar.

12Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:24 am

WIDMO

WIDMO

I'd send info about rules to Toux. Playerlist? i wrote on main topic whos for it, some of us said that cant play, but someones no, so how can i crate the playerlist, when i dont know mind of all players? Coz some didnt wrote here or facebook, or can wonder and didnt answer yet?.... Thats a silly idea.. Btw.. Sins organize clanwar with us, so they should inform us about rules first....

13Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:43 am

Violent

Then go, ask Toux about the rules (even if usually rules should be made by the clan leaders, not just by one person) and do a post here, so no one can say "i didn't know", "it isn't written somewhere" and things i keep reading during our clanwars.
Who's in for the clanwar it's something easy to know, you just have to contact clan members and ask.
For now seems just you, me and BlueShift are in, maybe Zyloh if he's free, but our clan has many other players... You should contact them Smile

14Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Zyloh

Admin

The better way to have a nice and quick clanwar, is 3 games (no draw possible because of 3-1 / 3-2 / 3-0 only possible) For the maps, we have to decide it with Toux. But if i can propose, i propose:

1-BlackCathedral
2-Warehouse
3-Fragcity

By the way, I will be here, but only spec'. But if my brother comeback from his party not late, i will can play.
Or for the maps, use the comand "pickcaptains" and the Blue captain chose the map. But only a proposition. Don't hurl on me please ^_^

15Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:49 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Toux agreed with me about rules, and also final map, but they will choose one or second map. Official maps : diselpower( or Sin's change), Ospdm8 (or Sins change) and q2edge. They probably choose map on clanwar. Official squads : me, Violent, blueshift, AND wonderings: Rethy, dont know answer of others...

16Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Violent

WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE?!!?!?!
CONNECT NOW! 5.39.89.196:27000

17Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:35 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Im sorry for my absence, but i couldnt use my computer Sad Had to left my mom, coz she had to made a work on offcie programs to job... One more time, im sorry everyone

18Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Empty Re: Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm

jof

Hey guys,

Thanks for this war.

Slow start, some troubles of organization but the games on themselves were great Smile

Screenshots of the results :

Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D 560512nexuiz000120

Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D 448553nexuiz000121

Toux's propostion : clanwar with us :D 365180nexuiz000122

Again, thanks for the games ! See you later !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum