Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allright my turn :P

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allright my turn :P Empty Allright my turn :P Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:31 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

My name is Konrad. I live in Nowa Dęba(southern Poland). Im 21 years old. I study zootehnic, on 3year. I love animals especially exotic species like: crocs, snakes, spiders, scorpions, lizards, and other ones whos are dangerous for human Very Happy. Ill look for job, matching to my intrests. My hobbys are: running, training on the gym.

Ok now my biography of Nexuiz Cool 

I play in Nexuiz some about 5-6 years. I began play on delight serwers. I had nick: Siekacz.. I played 1,5-2 years, and i played pretty well. But serwers disappeared, were transfered to xonotic. I wouldnt play in xonotic coz... for me that game look like parody of Nexuiz. I tried play on tbc serwers on cra Smile I began play with nick NOOBO Smile i was averege skilled, but i made regulary progress of skill (i lerned to well use single precision shoots, or headshoots, and shoot combination fire... i mean multiple fire after single shoot). After 4-5 months i changed nick to bols, and bols-recommand vodka, i was without clan, but i didnt cared it. ONE year later (about) Skryto I love you invited me to cicho, and i joined Very Happy. That was awesome day. My dreams in Nexuiz? I would like to have better skill than Vissie, Nesquick, lyf, Joker, Jopp, or Hellboy and beat them in mostly duals. Also i dream about cicho as the most powerfull team on cra:D

2Allright my turn :P Empty Re: Allright my turn :P Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:16 pm

vega

Hey bud Very Happy Dang didn't know you allready play that long Surprised

vega

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum