Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Nesquick

Yow!

So, I've been talking to Zyloh. He want a clanwar. Who am I to say no!? Smile

Date: 8/6 - 2014 18:00 CET
Gamemod: CRA FT
Maps:
Q2warehouse-nex-jb6
Solarae
Q3Dust2

Best of 3, but we play all 3 regardless if one clan wins the first two.

We'll play on the Nude Dudes #6 server. I'll talk to Akari or J0k3r so we can make it private.

If you want to switch out any maps for some other just tell me and I'll fix it. Smile

/// Nesquick & Zyloh  cheers

2Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:36 am

WIDMO

WIDMO

Srsly, i dont see any meaning to play that clanwar, coz we havnt any chance with top Nude Dude players. Maybe without players like (Nesquick, Joker, Vegas, Neph) match could be fair. Anyway thats a bad idea, and im for NO.

3Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:57 am

Zyloh

Admin

HayHay!!
Without trying, you can't you can't be sure we haven't our chance. I think it will be good to see our level compared to NudeDudes. And we need training for our ingame team-informations, without clanwars, this will never be better.
And like i say "Hard training is the best training.".
But this is just my opinion.
And do you really think we can't do something against them ? We aren't puppets =)

(Last day on Xonotic, i saw a clanwar, TTS vs. TPS. Their level were largely different, but even if they lose, the TTS just had fun, and i think that's the more important no ?)

https://cichochemni-nex.forumactif.org

4Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:33 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Okay mate, that could be good match to check our teamskill, but its still to far, win with them Razz. Sry but i would like to tell, that i wouldnt be able in play in this weekend unfortunatly. I have a few study matters to complete Sad
Btw. What with clanwar with kakteam? I talked with Moses last time, and he said that.... they only watiting for our decision... (they are willing to play with us) Razz

5Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Zyloh

Admin

No probs, studies are more important ta games =)
And for kakteam, i waas waiting for their decision too, that's maybe why nothing happened xD
So we are waiting for mates decision now =)

6Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 am

Zyloh

Admin

HayHay !!
So, as i see, no one answer to this post exept widmo. I think that significate massive NO. Then, the clanwar is canceled.

7Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 am

Nesquick

Zyloh wrote:HayHay !!
So, as i see, no one answer to this post exept widmo. I think that significate massive NO. Then, the clanwar is canceled.

Well, I didn't really intend for people to confirm here... My side is ready... He have about 5-6 people willing to play in the war.

But yeah, if Chicho isn't willing I guess there is nothing to do.

8Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Empty Re: Nude Dudes vs Cichociemni Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:03 am

Violent

wait wait i'm in! also blueShift said yes :O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]