Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sad decisions about clan..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sad decisions about clan.. Empty Sad decisions about clan.. Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Bad News.. Zyloh left our team too.. He goes to TBC. In this sad situation i give u free way... about left of Cicho. If u are for left, just write it lower Sad((

2Sad decisions about clan.. Empty Re: Sad decisions about clan.. Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:52 pm

blueShift

dont get dramatic. both are easily replacable. lets just find some new players.

3Sad decisions about clan.. Empty Re: Sad decisions about clan.. Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Hmm new players? its hard to find communicate and goodskilled player today Especially when SiN emerge, and taked mostly players of available. I know that u wanna help, but i think that its to late to change anything mate.. Sad

4Sad decisions about clan.. Empty Re: Sad decisions about clan.. Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 pm

WIDMO

WIDMO

Btw. im adding here post of facebook (few days ago), to show u how our problem look like:

Dear mates, time to make cleaning on our clan. As u can see, some of us dont care our clan matters, dont play on clanwars, or dont arrive on forum/game.
The patience of some mambers, are exhaust. Now i havnt choice. I have to make revolution, which is necessary to dont lose next our members. We have players which are deserve on kick, or warn.
We can officially kick :
- Exstream
- Rockdog
- Mark56
- Warrior
Now, players which i have to give warn (Last Warn). I added them here, coz, we havnt seen u on Clanwars, hardly ever on forum posts, didnt registerd on forum, or long absence in game/forum.
- Stilliz
- Avenger
- Ovals
- Ghost
- Qtz
- Rethy
- Sefer
- SASS
I would like to see answer of players ( in higher) Would they play on clanwars and, communicate more often in posts, or not...( then kick of clan ) I wait on answer to September...

5Sad decisions about clan.. Empty Re: Sad decisions about clan.. Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:34 am

Sefer

Sefer

WIDMO wrote:Btw. im adding here post of facebook (few days ago), to show u how our problem look like:

Dear mates, time to make cleaning on our clan. As u can see, some of us dont care our clan matters, dont play on clanwars, or dont arrive on forum/game.
The patience of some mambers, are exhaust. Now i havnt choice. I have to make revolution, which is necessary to dont lose next our members. We have players which are deserve on kick, or warn.
We can officially kick :
- Exstream
- Rockdog
- Mark56
- Warrior
Now, players which i have to give warn (Last Warn). I added them here, coz, we havnt seen u on Clanwars, hardly ever on forum posts, didnt registerd on forum, or long absence in game/forum.
- Stilliz
- Avenger
- Ovals
- Ghost
- Qtz
- Rethy
- Sefer
- SASS
I would like to see answer of players ( in higher) Would they play on clanwars and, communicate more often in posts, or not...( then kick of clan ) I wait on answer to September...

Sorry Boys!

I unfortunately, the weekends are not free, so I can only weekday evnengs to take part in the clanwars.

6Sad decisions about clan.. Empty Re: Sad decisions about clan.. Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 pm

g[host]

Hi there,

Sorry if I seems to be often offline.
As Sefer I can't play lot during weekends.

Before Zyloh left the clan, he noticed me by mail about wars etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum