Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

vega who the fuck is that?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1vega who the fuck is that? Empty vega who the fuck is that? Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:12 am

vega

Since everybody is writing an introduction of himself i thought i'd give it a shot also Smile

In real life my name is Bram and i'm 18 years old. I come from the dutch part in Belgium. For now i'm studying Sociology in the University of Ghent but i'm thinking about changing and becomning a teacher. I dont really have that much hobbys besides skating, gaming and filming yet i haven't filmed in a while cause i'm now trying youtube. At first i started a youtube channel called v3gagames but i didn't really kept going with that and created a new one called Bramal3n where i had 1000+ views on 1 vid where i was really proud of. But as you can guess i also quit on that one. A few months ago i started a new one called vegiburger123 and it was the plan to eventually change that to the element channel, sadly you cant edit your custom url so i had to create yet an other new one: element.

Now ingame stuffz: I've been playing as vega for the past 2-3 years but also had many other names like atlas, patience, vegiburger, .... , and so on. My first goal was to get into the exile clan (yes i'm a minsta ctf player for those who dont know) because i always playd there and had some good ingame friends. Sadly i had an argument with somebody of the exile clan and they didn't want me. Me being a little kid i didn't play on their server anymore and started playing on the axg server. I got invited once in their clan by lunar but they found out i applied for exile also (even it was denied) and i got kicked out. After a while i got back in and became admin of axg. I ruled with a hard hand (jk) and the reason why i left there is way to long to write here :p Now i have my own clan: element (my forum: element-nex.forumotion.com). If i didn't had that clan, maybe i would have tried to join cicho because of the great people in there Wink

Now i'm planning to maybe leave nexuiz for those who didn't know and give vecxis a shot. But dont worry this plan wont go into action as long as vecxis doesn't have somewhat of a community :p Either way i'll keep in contact with you boys and girlz <3

vega

http://element-nex.forumotion.com/

2vega who the fuck is that? Empty Re: vega who the fuck is that? Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:52 am

skryto

skryto
Admin

o.OO nice Bro ( you are experienced by cruel life)!!
Skrytoclaus

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum